Friday, March 27, 2009

Fishing







If I'm not surfing I'm fishing! Trips out of Dana Point or San Diego. Get you friends together and let's make a trip out for kelp bass, halibut, bonito, yellow tail, tuna, etc. The boat has a 30 gallon live bait tank that will keep sardines/anchovies happy for your trip. A gas money donation per person plus sharing the cost of bait will get us out there! Contact Mark at 949-300-0778 or pointlomasurfcharters@gmail.com These fishing trips are ridicously dirt cheap compared to what you would pay on the crowded sport fishing or 6-pack operation.



1 comment:

  1. Mark runs a great deal here. If your looking to have a fun trip and enjoy some time with the boys on the water, this is it right here. I have a feeling Mark is going to be very busy this summer, so get you appointments in gentlemen. Mark thanks again for having me on the trip this weekend. Congratz on the new boat!

    Cocoe

    ReplyDelete